I need a Pac man game made and delivered in a particular order to these requirements.
1. Animations of the PacMan character.
a PacMan death animation.
b PacMan eating animation.
c PacMan idle.
2. Animations for the 4 ghosts.
a Animations after Pac-Man power up.
b Animation back to regular ghosts at the end of the power up time.
c Animation when ghost is eaten.
3. Add left,right,up, down arrow key controls to the Pac-Man character movements.
4. Add collider boxes to the Pac-Man character and to the ghosts that generate the animations in
the Pac-Man game
5. Place each of the four ghosts, four power up dots, and the Pac-Man character on a empty game
board (no maze).
A maze similar to the standard PacMan game
• Evenly space dots that cover the board for the PacMan to eat scoring X point per dot.
When all the dots are eaten the game is over and the total score should be displayed on the screen.
a) If the Pac-Man eats a dot, the ghosts should be edible and then transition back to Pac-Man
b) If the Pac-Man attacks a ghost when it is a Pac-Man killer the Pac-Man should go into its
c) The Pac-Man should only animate eating when it is moving.
teleport pad for Pac man to change side of map
• Add randomly placed and occurring power ups for the PacMan
• When not in a power up event, the ghosts should try to catch and kill the PacMan. When in a
power up event the ghosts should flee from the PacMan.
The values of W,X,Y and Z should be public variables in scripts attached to the PacMan
The PacMan should have W lives which when used up end the game. All eaten dots should remain eaten until the game restarts
When the PacMan eats a power up:
1. he can eat the ghosts for Y seconds
2. score Z points for the first ghost eaten in each power up event
3. Z points for the first ghost eaten in each power up event
4. 2*Z points for the second ghost eaten in each power up event
5. 4*Z points for the third ghost eaten in each power up event
6. 8*Z points for the fourth ghost eaten in each power up event
that it is not necessary to animate fine details of the PacMan game like the directions the eyes
looks or animating the eyes after the ghost is eaten.
The AI algorithms for the movement and attacking behavior of the ghosts will be the most important
The next most important feature is scoring.
Of course it is assumed that the PacMan moves properly and cannot move