I need a web application built based on this mockup we have made: http://civcalc-mockup.s3-website-us-west-2.amazonaws.com. The requirements should be obvious if you browse around the site.
DO NOT BID FOR THIS IF YOU ARE NOT EXPERIENCED WITH Angular2, Node.js and AWS Lamdas.
The mockup is to be used as a starting point, and is built using the following technology:
* Angular 2 (and angular-cli)
* Node-based AWS Lambda backend REST services
* [url removed, login to view] framework for automated deployment of AWS resources
* AWS DynamoDB database
The following things need to be done by you:
* Develop a Sign Up and Signin process that uses Amazon Cognito
* Make sure you cant get to any of the other pages unless you are signed in
* Extend the backend Node/Lambda service to support all the data requirements of the pages (We made a start with "getAllProjects()" as an example)
* Make sure all data is stored with the currently logged on user id, and the back end data service only fetches data related to the logged on user (using the Cognito credentials in the header - no sessions)
* Hook up the Angular so that it uses the back-end services instead of dummy data (See the projects page as an example)
* In scope "estimators" are the Piers, Footings and Estimators (follow the links on the front page for mockups.
If you don't understand the requirements from the mockup, send me a message and I'll summarize.
Clarification : the serverless.com part is a framework to define the AWS resources needed for the application, and to test and deploy the application. I've already set that up - you just need to add to it.