Quick and easy NFC programming tool.
Requirement = build a tool with 8 Steps:
(For tool to function, requires a CSV data file (or other database format/structure) + NFC devices):
1. Take a line of the CSV file into 'memory' including line number & data value
2. Generate a random (16 character?) password
3. Read a new NTAG213 enabled device
4. Capture the tag serial number
5. Write the data value (from the CSV file line) to the Tag
6. Password protect that field (or is the only option to protect the whole tag) using the random password
7. Update the CSV file/create a new output file with the Line number, data value, serial number, password, and date stamp information
8. Swipe device again to verify data is correctly written and is readable, with visible confirmation (e.g. Green screen + sound effect for good, or red screen + sound effect for bad)
9. Repeat with next line of CSV until it is done.
QA steps needed to be integrated to support the above steps in case of read issue, and to make sure that devices do not get locked in a blank state with no known password.
The UI is not important as this is a simple personal programming tool.
21 freelancers are bidding on average £257 for this job
Hi! My name is Igor, I have strong experience with Android for 3+ years, I can develop this app for you Can we discuss details? Relevant Skills and Experience Android Proposed Milestones £56 GBP - Final payment