I am searching for an enthusiastic & talented developer to program an application that performs repetitive & structured tasks on android emulators based on windows platform, I have many examples including videos of what I need, so this should be a breeze for someone who knows what they are doing.
The nature of the tasks will be described in more detail to people with interest in the project, ideally however the program must include this functionality and be capable of the following:
- Graphical and stylish interface
- Ability to index emulators within the GUI /Automatically switching between emulator locations
- output console within GUI for running tasks
- Ability to run tasks via adb integrating image recognition software such as AutoIT and Tessnet2/Tesseract.
- Ability to run and save profiles (settings) for each emulator, example provided.
- Ability to run the software on a loop or set amount of time, where a predefined amount of emulators would start running e.g 6 at a time, perform the tasks, close and have the next emulator in the queue ready to launch and perform its tasks. Video example provided.
- Ability to perform the tasks that are needed, more examples provided, you may have to use specified applications to get an idea.
- Other small details that we can discuss and talk about before agreeing on a price.
This project is ongoing and will lead to more work with me as I am always going to need a developer to update the the scripts for the software, and planning an expansion that will require a diverse range of tools.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $1308 for this job
Hi There! I have more than 8-year experience in this field. Would you please share more details about the project? I am really interested to work with you for long. Best Regards, Santosh