We are looking for a subject matter expert in Payroll systems as a System Analyst, who can work with our current Team to provide a thorough review of current project plan to upgrade an existing payroll system in place. You must have experience working with payroll systems upgrades in the past and can provide insights, advice and support to our consultant tasked to validate the business process changes, payroll updates required.
As a subject matter payroll expert you will be responsible for:
1) Reviewing data and environment requirements
2) Reviews workflow changes
3) Assist our systems analysts with the correct testing needed to validate the updates to be made
4) Develop a processes to audit data quality, ensure accuracy, and increase testing productivity
5) Answers questions in conference meetings
6) Contribute to the Parallel Testing Plan for the Payroll Upgrade
7) Contribute to the UAT Test Plan for the Payroll Upgrade
Please only apply if you have experience in Payroll as this is a consulting role specifically in the payroll area. Happy to answer questions
Some of the key areas we need help in consist of the following (however as SME in this area we expect you to think outside of this space and contribute to the requirements)
What pay cycles (Timeframe) will be tested in the Parallel Test phase?
How many pay cycles should be Parallel Tested
Will your pay cycles be consecutive
What should be be tested
Verification methods which we should be using
we are looking for someone who can start as early as Monday 06th of August. thank you
26 freelancers are bidding on average $54/hour for this job
Hi! I have practical experience of Oracle payroll implementation for a medium sized entity and can assist your organization in a consultancy role as well. Would you lkke to hire my services?
I am an experienced and sharp QA. Working as ERP consultants now in one of the top three IT Giants, I have gained enough knowledge and expertise to test almost any critical application.