Mobile Game UI Integrator / Designer (Cocos Studio / Cocos2DX)
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $240 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Hello dear freelancer!
We are looking for a person to work from home and as a freelancer, with UI and animations knowledge in Cocos Studio ([url removed, login to view])
We will pay you per screen delivered & integrated, based on an estimation of hours we mutually agree onto.
We will verify your skills with an actual test of mobile game UI from PSD to Cocos Studio prior to any collaboration -- apply only if you have experience or the skills to work specifically with this tool!
* Screens implementation, features and animations with CocosStudio
* Criterion in the design flow and functionality of the user interface
* Criteria to evaluate and return feedback from the designs required for implementation
* Strive for consistency in the aesthetic product style
* Knowledge of GIT technology for collaborative work
* Verifiable experience using CocoStudio
* Verifiable experience using PhotoShop
* Experience in the video game industry
* UX experience by detecting problems and proposing solutions
* English level : Intermediate with oral comprehension
* Being able to travel to our offices.
We value (not exclusive) :
* Study Title on graphic design, illustration knowledge and digital drawing.
* No rejection of the eventual iteration
* Positive and proactive attitude
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online