Write some software
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of ₹35333 INR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget₹12500 - ₹37500 INR
I need you to develop some software for me. I would like this software to be developed for Windows . We are goldsmiths from India, Chennai, basically jobworkers, we obtain metal from Jewellers, make them into the ornaments and supply to them, we will allocate work orders or jobs to around 12 people working under us, majority or 90% of work would be readymade items like coins, thali items, uru's etc for which we have detailed catalogue (around 75 items ), there are different making charges for these items we receive and it will vary based on the weight also.
Apart from these, 10% of the items are custom order, where the item is made as per the Order specified.
Now, we are looking for a software, which
1. Can update "metal in" using our weighing machine which should be connected to system. (seperately for 22 ct and 24 ct)
2. Allocate Jobs individually by using the weighing scale and system. lets say example 20 grams given to Mr.A for Job x for "n" number of units . Or Order No:xxxx given to Mr.X, with order due date for custom orders.(Slip printout using label printer with details as “name of jobworker”, ‘Weight given’, “Name of item’ and “Quantity” )
3. Receiving the items from the workers on completion of jobs, using weighing scale and system, each should be added to their respective worker name heads with break-up of weight of finished stock item and scraps. Note-(the difference will be wastage or normal loss)
4. To Pack the finished items finally for delivery , each day, based on readymade items and order items, based on 'Item Name" "Jeweller Shop branch code" "Total Weight and per item weight" "Quantity in nos" by using lable printer and weighing scale which should be connected to system.
5. Weekly Print out of each day items delivered, shop code to which delivered, weight and in nos or quantity in list or tabular form, in order to provide it to the jewellery shop for accounts settlement.
Note - We do not have any excise duty, service tax, or any other duties or cesses.
Looking forward for reply from your side, we can also have field visit if you required.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online