Basic Task Description (full task specifications will be given to selected candidates):
We need the development of an advanced network client service (multi-threaded) that listens to events, requests information from a server and at the same time, processes the data - encode/decode and output to a specific format and/or saves directly to a DB/File.
What we expect from you:
- Good Knowledge of TCP/IP Protocol Stack
- Experience with Telecommunication Protocols
- Multi-Threading programming experience
- Experience with Web services (e.g. WebAPI, SOAP, REST)
- Team player (can work in team and also alone - self-starter)
- Worked with SVN/Version Control/CI systems
- Knows how to write high-quality code and follows best coding standards
- Knows how to read specifications (IEEE/ISO) and can implement a protocol based on the specifications
- Knows how to create network traces (e.g. Wireshark) and is comfortable using them
*** This can be long term opportunity for the right candidate. ***
If you are talented C# programmer and full-fill above requirements, please send us your proposal for task above. Also send us your hourly/weekly/monthly rate including previous job examples for long-term consideration.
32 freelancers are bidding on average €1325 for this job
HI, I have 11 years of experience and fulfill yours all requirement. I am good at system fundamental, network programming, multithreading. Mine hourly charge is 15 euro. -Anurag