Review and analyze areas that need improving
• Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
• Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
• Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
• Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords.
• Place keywords appropriately in copy to gain most search engine traffic
• Perform keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
• Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
• Research and analyze competitor advertising links
• Develop and implement link building strategy
3' experience with search engine optimization
Ability to conduct technical website audits, develop actionable recommendations, and execute on them
Strong understanding of technical aspects of search engine optimization including site structure, crawlability, indexation, and redirects
Experience with tools to boost productivity
Write or review keyword rich meta data for pages
Link building experience through traditional and creative white hat methods
Knowledge and experience with Conversion Rate Optimization, Video SEO and Local SEO a plus
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
Job Type: Contract hourly based
Bid only if you are willing to release a portfolio for our customer review, submit only organic search result.