Designing a 40ft high cube shipping container in Revit 2017
This project received 33 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $192 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Need a specification accurate 40ft high cube shipping container built in Autodesk Revit 2017 and should not be a family. It should be an editable Rivet structure that you can put doors, windows, voids and everything else on all surfaces and allow for family items such as beds to be placed in the container. All wall, doors, floor and roof material of the shipping container should be editable and can be stripped down to just the container frame.
The engineering specifications can be found here [url removed, login to view] The detail should be of at least this quality [url removed, login to view] to produce photo realistic renders on my project. Parts and hardware for the container can also be found in the Grab Cad link.
Please let me know your bid.
Browse Related Skills
- Rebuild a 3D file created in 3D-MAX and deliver as .STP that is compatible with ProE and SolidWorks
- 3D rendering on sketchup
- Need quick object built in 3d software
- Inventor CAD modelling - Need a model modified with a lip and groove for split model
- 3d modeling - find the external surface area for some models in stl format
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online