I want a software that check in my code to Git repository in an automated way.
1) In my local C drive ,there will be a folder called "Model"
2) In that folder there will be several sub folders.
3) Each sub folder will have (.sql) code files.
4) Any new code changes , I will place code in these sub folders.
5) GIt repositories names match exactly as sub folders.
6) Based on the names of sub folders ,create feature branches for those respective repositories
7) Checkout those feature branches into another local folder called "Git" in C drive.
8) Copy code (always replace) from folders in "Model" to folders in "Git"
9) Check in changes into those feature branches
10) Create pull request for those feature branches to email address given by user.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $394 for this job
Hi, I am interested. Thanks Narendra /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////