i need someone who can correction my dissertation according to feedback(Bse honrs ).
IMPACT OF EMPLOYEE MOTIVATION ON PERFORMANCE IN AN ORGANISATION: CASE STUDY OF MCDONALD’S RESTAURANT
i need urgently bye tomorrow . plz response who can do it bye tomorrow. budget negotiable.
here is dissertation feedback, below
Here are points need to be considered:
1. Objectives are not very much clear. These should be SMART.
2. Always link your research questions to your objectives. These should not be different from them. Too many questions some time become difficult to defend or justify.
3. It is good to have research hypothesis in your project. But it should be either at the end of literautre reveiw of each section or in research methodology. I see one hypothesis in your project at the start and you did not mention any thing about it in your discussion/conclusion section. It needs your attention as well.
4. Literature review is good and it should be linked both with Objectives and Research Methodology.
5. You have discussed almost everything in your research methodology and even those points which you don’t have any plan to use in your project. Just describing all these terms like epistemology, ontology, deductive or subjective, is not sufficient. You need to choose the most suitable method or tool for your project keeping in view available data.
6. Research Methodology should not be descriptive only. What so ever method you choose, justify your decision and appropriateness of method selected.
7. It is very important to identify your variables especially the dependent and independent variables. I don’t see any variable description in your project. This needs some careful attention please.
8. Need to work out properly about sampling. Do you feel your sample size is true representative of the population you discuss? With small sample size, it becomes difficult to run statistical tools to analyse data.
9. Introduce the questionnaire well. Did you develop it or adopt it?
10. You talk about SPSS. Don’t forget to mention its version you wish to use. In case of SPSS, you need to work on some statistical tools like Correlation or Linear Regression to find out the relationship between your selected variables. All this helps in proper data analysis.
11. You talk about the Crobach’ s alpah value as 0.72. Is it for the whole instrument or for some variable present in the questionnaire? Be specific in it.
12. Descriptive statistics is good to use as you have done most in your project. But it is important to discuss inferential statistic to work out your variable(s) relationship well.
13. There is dire need of focusing the target sample organisation or respondents and data collected once you discuss or conclude the findings. Just develop adherence to your data and match findings with your research questions or objectives.
i m waiting for response
11 freelancers are bidding on average £52 for this job
Hello, I run a dissertation writing service and I have a Masters Degrees in Business and a MBA Degree- both from well recognized Irish and UK Universities. please read message in inbox