Board game background art
This project received 53 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $293 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$200 - $300 USD
Second board for an upcoming board game series.
In the same style as the previously created board, the theme will need to be an overgrown fantasy rain forest/jungle. It will be set on a bright day with sunshafts and colours must be lush, vibrant and saturated.
The middle of the board will need to contain a path similar to the first board, but more overgrown. We would like a theme on water with a river or creek visible somewhere. There should be flowers, preferably some fireflies in a shady spot. The forest needs a 'magical' feel to it. We haveprovided several reference images as a rough idea.
As an additional feature, we would like some clockwork looking machinery (such as a robot on it's side) to be covered in moss and overgrown.
Basic requirements are:
-Resolution of 6600x6600
-Original .psd will need to be provided as well as several exported formats
-Revisions and tweaks will be required
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
- 5 Steps To Draw A Cartoon Character: Anger (Inside Out) Using Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Define Typography: 20 Typography Terms You Must Know
- Number Fonts: The 15 Best Fonts To Display Numbers
- 8 Steps To Make Your Own Cursive Lettering In Adobe Illustrator
- Letter Fonts: The Best 25 Free Cursive Fonts To Spice Up Your Designs
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online