We are looking to broadcast some multimedia files e.g. mobile phone games / images etc using mobile phone bluetooth to devices within range.
this is how it should work
1. Nokia phones have offline mode, without need of a sim card, to operate.
2. upon boot up, bluetooth software will launch.
3. bluetooth will turn on and start distributing the file to phones nearby.
4. users will receive message to accept or deny.
5. if they deny, they will not get messaged again within a set timing .g. 1hour or 12 hours or 24 hours.
6. if they accept, files will be sent to them. there can be multiple files which admin can preset to send all in a folder in the phone.
7. upon receipt of all files, they will not be messaged again to accept, until a set time e.g. 1 / 12 / 24hours.
User interface should be easy to update in case broadcast system has to be distributed to many locations e.g. 50 locations. it will take a lot of time to customise the files.
the best way is if a xml or txt file can have the parameters so that admin can bluetooth in the xml /txt files and save into a folder on the broadcast phone, together with the media files.
once he turns on the software, it will detect the new media files and settings.