IMPORTANT: I am re-posting this project due to failure to complete by the selected provider. I need to stress: If you do not have the experience needed to create 100% custom OpenCart templates from scratch, PLEASE DO NOT BID. In the simplest language possible - you will be taking static HTML pages and adapting the shopping cart into them. Please, if you need any clarification of any kind before bidding, please let me know and I can provide it. I have now attached the full project specifications including mockup images, please see these for full details.
I have a site that I have developed that I began a custom installation of OpenCart on to enable ecommerce features. This is a completely hard-coded template from scratch, it was not an existing OpenCart template. The site design is 98% complete so that step is already out of the way. I have completed a good portion of the OpenCart integration already, I simply do not have the time to complete it myself, and I need my business operational within in a short window of time. Your task would be to complete the adaptation, including moving the site onto my hosting where it needs to be 100% operational. Really what this involves at this point is adapting a handful of the remaining necessary template files into my design, with a few additional details. It was being developed locally using Xampp so the folder structure of OpenCart is already intact.
- All design for main pages completed.
- Template files completed and online include commom/home, commom/header, commom/footer, information/contact, and several custom pages.
Tasks To Be Done:
- Adapt remaining required template files to my design including the cart and checkout plus activating a few links to enable adding to cart, etc.
- Disable guest checkout.
- Add a few checkbox requirements on checkout page, ensuring user has agreed to terms/conditions, etc. before completing transaction.
- Add one custom textarea field to the checkout.
- A few small, miscellaneous design features that will be detailed in full to the contractor.
- Setup a quick and dirty IE6 conditional stylesheet - nothing fancy, just enough to work.
- If possible - a consultation about the best payment processor for my business if you have that knowledge.
- Move to and install completely on hosting account, ensuring 100% functionality.
I will explain the job in as much detail as necessary to the winning contractor, I'm a designer and developer so I speak your language. One nice thing about this custom application of OpenCart is it's about as bare bones as it gets as far as the features that will be used, just the stripped down necessities, no fancy extensions or anything else right now. Just the shopping cart, the checkout system, and all necessary modules that it needs to operate. This should be a straightforward task for someone that is familiar with creating custom templates from scratch in OpenCart. Please post any questions, I will answer them the best I can.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $452 for this job
Hi, We are expert in designing and we have good team of graphic designers. We assure you for quality services. Please see our recent feedback. See pmb for more details. Regards,