please download and get used to this OE Api:
<[url removed, login to view]>
What I need using Delphi is the following:
1) Recreate the Visual C++ demo application in Delphi
2) Recreate the [url removed, login to view] with Delphi
(I think just one line of code using loadlibrary)
3) Create two new function. They are available also in the professional edition, but I want this to be available without it:
Get Selected message/s.
Get Selected Folder.
This should return a value, so it can be used further with the standard edition, so get sender email, body, header and so on.
4) Using those new functions and the standard edition, create the folowing sample application:
When starting OE, a new large button must be shown. This has as many subbuttons, as item sections in a XML file(should be done using TXMLDocument).
XML file looks like this:
Title must be the caption of the subbuttons.
When pressing on the subbutton, a new message should be shown:
to-address will be the sender email from the currently selected email, body will be the text of the text section from xml file
5) Explain what exactly needs to be redistributed, registered and installed to get this new sample application running on a new and clean OE installation on a different pc.
This should take an experienced coder just about one hour of work, I would like to have this done pretty fast, so do it nice and quick for a fast and easy rating.
Coder will be picked based on experience price and speed.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
OE API, all Windows version, all Delphi versions