Looking for an experienced mobile developer to take a proven concept and develop a minimal viable product.
Guidance on design, UI, digital art assets and UX will be provided and is currently in development. Spec document is a WIP and will be provided. We believe all we need is the backend and architecture but are open to suggestions.
- Mobile application for reserving local restaurants with two views; end-user and admin to manage listings
- map and non-map view displaying a few key data points [price, availability, any special promotions]
- Location-based menu with real-time updating functionality [think AirBnB, [url removed, login to view]]
- Ability for admin to set prices of offering in real time
- Payment integration + bill splitting for end-user [think UBER]
- Well thought out data collection and displays of user buying patterns, dollars spent etc; these should be able to be viewed in real time in the admin view. Other data points to be collected in a ready-to-use format. To be discussed and brainstormed with developer.
- Necessary security considerations
- Ability for admins to send push notifications, either to individual users or certain subsections of the overall user base
- Ability to award loyalty program points based on certain financial spends (+ the ability to offer special promotions "x2 points on product Z") + the ability to redeem said points for certain rewards, to be set in the admin view and tracked for each users in the user view
91 freelancers are bidding on average $4301 for this job
Hello, Lets discuss more. Budget is not a final one, we will decide it after we form a scope of work. Please review my profile and let me know if I'm suitable. I can sign NDA if needed. Thank you!