I would like to build a subway app that informs people where to stand on the platform to be at right position to arrive directly in front of the exit they want at their destination station.
Here are more information about the requirements:
- User will navigate through some menus to indicate the station where they stop and it will display all exits with their position
- All information has to be stored in a local database
I will provide:
- General and detailed specifications
- Mockups of the different screens
- Icons and images (you need to tell me the format you need)
- Database information as well as the database structure
This is a very simple application and I am looking for a freelance with experience in developing mobile application (iOs and Android is a must) to develop and test the application before I can test it myself.
The quotation price should only include the developments for the iOs application but I need to know how much it will cost me to build the Android app as well. When responding to the job offer please mention the reference 25112016. This app is just a first version, I will add new functionalities so I am looking for a trusworthy developer to build a long term relationship with.