Mobile App - Citizen communication
- Status Closed
- Budget $1500 - $2000 USD
- Total Bids 77
The project is a tool where users can create requests to the responsible sector take appropriate action.
- Work on iOS and Android platforms;
- Communication API with JSON;
- The application should work in the background without requiring open it for the first time;
- Deliver documented source code and using the good development practices;
- Allow integration with use of analysis tools;
- Allow login via Facebook, Google+ or application account;
- Allow receive notifications and list them;
- Allow receive and reply to dynamic survey;
- Allow the user to send messages with geolocation and attach photos / videos;
- Track requests and notify the user when a request it is answered;
- Allow filter and sort requests;
- Allow share / receive photos and videos from other apps (camera, gallery, video, etc.);
- Allow "Like" or "Not Like" the request created and show the number of people of their actions;
- Allow comments on requests (public and private settings);
- Allow sharing requests on social networks;
We expect that the freelancer has committed to the project, meeting the deadlines and delivering quality meeting the above requirements.
- Daily monitoring of the project development will be necessary.
- Layouts and specifications will be provided after contract agreement.
The applicant must submit a proposal containing the technology used, value and delivery time.
Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online