Develop simple iOS APP (Swift2) based on existing Android APP (Android Studio project attached)
This project was awarded to skakim for €580 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€250 - €750 EUR
We are a developing company and due to the huge workflow at the moment we need assistance with this project for a customer of ours.
WARNING: Before bidding on this project, read these first point carefully:
- Instant bids without reading the description and details before, offering a price, WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED;
- If you have no previous feedback or "average" feedback, DO NOT BID, YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED;
- We have hired many people from freelancer, but only a hand full of freelancers have really pleased us and we are open to work with them again. This means, if we are not 100% satisfied and if you are not trully dedicated and trully a pro, DO NOT BID, YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED and you risk not receiving your milestone if things are not accordingly to what we described;
- We will create a milestone with 100% payment and we will only release it in the end when we are 100% satisfied with the project. If you don't agree with this, DO NOT BID, YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED;
- The deadline set in the begining MUST be respected, so think carefully how long will this take BEFORE bidding. If deadline is not respected, we will cancel the project and we will not pay you anything. If you don't agree with this DO NOT BID, YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
MAXIMUM DEADLINE: January 25 to have this project finished!
We have an API ready to be used, which is being used with an existant APP in Android that we developed in Android Studio (project attached).
- Development in Swift2;
- Software versioining with Git:
-Deliverables ready to use, untill the App is concluded, on a Weekly Basis;
-Communications with endpoints based on JSON. Information APP -> Server encrypted with RSA key.
The aplication must be a mirror of the current Android APP.
This aplication is a Certificate submition APP, specific for one company. A form is filled and sent to the server. The server generates the certificate in PDF.
The certificate can then be accessed trough a endepoint that will return the PDF's URL, to be displayed in the App.
The aplication must suport the following operations:
- Login on first run (using RSA encoding) (DEMO user: test | pass: 123456a*)
On success, prompt 4-digit pincode creation for future access.
- Create a certificate:
It must have all fields on the current APP and afterwards (after the mentioned deadline), we should create dinamic fields as well;
It must have the ability to save as draft;
It must be able to submit the certificate. When there's no internet connection to communicate with the server, the application must hold the certificate and send it immediately right after getting stable connection (using RSA encoding and user authentication).
It must show a clickable list of all certificates saved as draft. onClick, we must be able to edit that draft;
It must be able to save the new changes as draft or submit to the server;
It must be able to delete a draft.
It must show all the pending certificates (if there's no connection, or connection very unstable...);
When a certificate is successfully sent, generates a notification and remove it from this list (Outbox).
- Submited certificates:
Must have network connection, since this list does not retrieve data from local storage. It fetches from server every time;
It must show all the certificates submitted by the logged in user only (this is returned by the API).
So basically this is what we need and, VERY IMPORTANT, it must be finished by this deadline: 25th of January 2017 - THIS IS A MUST AND WE WILL NOT PAY IF DEADLINE GOES BEHOND THIS!!!
We have another project for another iOS APP, but we will only give it to the same person/company if this job is well done, because the other job is more complex than this simple one.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online