Develop an App (IOS & Android) + website for a Gym / Fitness Center
- Status Closed
- Budget €1500 - €3000 EUR
- Total Bids 83
We're a newly started Gym / Fitness Center.
We do need to have developed an app for both IOS and Android and a website with a backend for different features explained below.
1. Login page (e-mail + password - will be received after signed up on the webpage)
- Forgot password
2. Once logged in: - Every line is a sub menu
1. Dashboard with message board
2. Google Maps with Gym locations
3. Give a hint (if something is wrong with a machine in one of the centres). The user can send a message and upload a picture.
4. Static page with text
5. Settings: Edit user settings + membership settings as payment information (credit card).
6. IMPORTANT. Membership card:
- As all our gyms will be without any staff, the member have a membership card in the app containing af QR code that has to talk together with a door scanner. The QR code should be generated in an interval so it's always unique and only can let one person in at a time.
We have the possibility to show an already excisting app for inspiration.
We have a website designed, but it needs to be sliced etc.
1. Sign up and the possibility to pay on subscription. Should work together with a credit card merchant which is already in place.
2. Welcome e-mail with login details for the app.
3. Edit profile etc.
4. Static text pages
5. IMPORTANT. Sign up (once the member is logged in) to group trainings. Should include a smart calendar function for both trainers and members. Specification can be discussed.
Also for the website we have a website for inspiration.
Please let me know what you guys think and what a price estimate and ETA will be.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online