I would like an iPhone/iPod Touch app that will:
1. let someone take a picture
2. save the picture into the photo stream
3. Do some photo processing: resize/crop and maybe a photo overlay or frame design
4. Take some minor information from the user group name, time, game they played
5. Upload information to a google spreadsheet or some sort of database where we can use the data.
6. Upload the final picture file and date to our website wordpress install using a specific tag.
- This will need to work with multiple different wordpress installs so wordpress login/api info should be in settings.
- Needs to use google sheets api, and preferably the wordpress api to upload file.
- Needs to have a fall back mode in case uploads failed. Maybe save the data to the phone until internet comes back online, then batch upload the files.
-This will be an internal tool for our business. So function is the most important thing for us not design.
We have a graphic designer who can do the graphic design work. We just need the function to work.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $968 for this job
Hi, my offer is slightly higher but I can easily deliver your project within 48 hours. I would need to ask a few questions for clarification. Please send me a message if interested.