Build a Prototype Game to mimic Disney Tsum Tsum Physics Line-up
- Status Closed
- Budget $2000 - $6000 HKD
- Total Bids 27
Build a Prototype Game to mimic Disney Tsum Tsum Physics Line-up.
- Game Start Button screen
- Game Physics and user interaction with the Tsum Tsum Blocks
- Physics the same as Disney Tsum Tsum the Mobile Game
- Play with 4 types of Tsum Tsum elements in a single line-up game
- Game rules follow Tsum Tsum's basic game rules: less than 3 in a row would not be able to line up
- Need to render line segments when lining up the Tsum Tsum blocks
- 60 seconds timer to end the game
- iPhone / Android Phone compatible to touch and play by a finger
No need to:
- No need to take care too much for any graphical concerns (just use all dummy icons / images), because it is just a prototype
- No need to take care of scores
- No need to take care of combos
- No need to take care of any bonus items / inventories
- No need to take care of anything / any page other than the gameplay prototype when referencing Disney Tsum Tsum the Game
Please evaluate time & cost for such prototype. Thanks.
Disney Tsum Tsum Reference: [url removed, login to view]Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online