Website design and development for a non-profit organization is needed.
Professional design to include:
- colors to match existing logo.
- Changing images with titles on the top to show organization's events.
- Sample temples needs to be submitted before Web design.
Web Development to include:
- Website to include information pages, Jobs page, Mentor page, House for Rent page and Houses for Sale Page.
- Admin page with login credentials for multiple sub-admins to be created by a Main Admin. Sub-admins to modify password after account is created by Main Admin. Main admin has option to delete sub-admins. All admins should be able to make changes to website's contents and/or approvals.
- Jobs page to proved any visitor to the option to post a job. Job to be approved by admin before being posted on website. Visitors to post a job they know without login in.
- Mentor page to include a number of mentors to help collage students. Mentors and Students to have login credentials. Students than should be able to select a mentor. Admins have the option delete/edit any account. Mentors/Students/Admins should be able to see how many students under each mentor. Vistors to only see only available mentors with number of students under each mentor without seeing students' information. Email notification should be sent to Mentor and admins when a student selects a mentor and a student and admins to receive email notification when mentor accepts a student. Admins to receive email notification when a mentor and student account is created.
- Houses for Rent: same requirements as Job page.
- Houses for Sale: same as requirements as jobs.
- Accounts' fields need to create an account credentials to be provided later.
78 freelancers are bidding on average $315 for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks