High professional, responsive, clean U/I website needed for a local Party Promoter in my area.
The site needs to have the ability to have the following:
1. Home Page that includes company logo and ability to add in icons for upcoming activites. Each icon will take you to a link at [url removed, login to view] to allow a visitor to purchase tickets for the specific event. No data passed over as the handoff to the other site is made; Only a URL that takes the user to EventBrite url that will open in a new browser tab
2. Parties - Page that allows the placement of a main photo that when clicked will open to a group of pictures for a specific event.
3. Videos - Page that will allow the posting of videos from YouTube or something similar. I'd expect a person to be able to watch videos from this page as they choose
4. Events Page - Will function similar to the items that are posted on the Home Page. I'd like to see the Home page be able to highlight some of the priority items, but the Events Page have a more robust list. The events page won't have to take the user to another site, only a display of the party flyers. When you click on them they will enlarge for easier viewing
5. Contact Page - Allows visitors to send specific emails to the party promoter for inquiries
Note: Above are the Requirements that will basically outline all the functionality that is needed. You can reference this website as an example of what I'd like to have my site do now. See here: [url removed, login to view]
When looking at this site as an example, I don't want to have a carousel of photos on the Home Page. Company Logo Only. Also no need for the Press page either.
Also as other examples, I love the U/I found in [url removed, login to view] Do you think we could do something similar and incorporate the functionality that I've described above?
Also, how will these pages be maintained going further? I'd need my client to have the ability to maintain the site by adding in new flyers, links, etc to upcoming events. Does a tool such as WordPress allow easy to learn configuration for a user that doesn't know coding?
I'd like to turn this project around within 1 week.
130 freelancers are bidding on average $635 for this job
Hi, I can assist you with this project. Here is a sampling of the few of my work contained at my portfolio: http://www.divulgetechnologies.com/ Please reply back so we can discuss. Regards, DT