We have wordpress based website ([url removed, login to view]), and it has some parts to be developed. Most of the items in the list are already on the site, but still they need to be checked, and if there is a problem it should be fixed. Here is the list of work:
- Its a bilingual website, Turkish and English. From Turkey the website must appear in Turkish, and from the rest of the world English.
- The currency has to appear in TL from Turkey, EURO from European Continent, USD from the rest of the world. However there is a selection option for customers to select the currency if they want.
- The prices are already given but we need to set the base price of the products in TL, and use the given rates to convert to prices in USD and Euro.
- Shipping tool check: Whatever the selected language, and the currency is, within Turkey shipments all are free. The other countries have to be calculated via shipping tool with the currency that the customer has chosen (TL, USD, EURO).
- moving currency, language selection, and the search option from the down of the website to the right up side of the web, and use the attached styles (TR/EN, and TL/USD/EURO). When we move these three to the up right side of the website we will need to resize the logo in the up middle of the website. The graphic design of the website should not be damaged by the relocation.
- Also if we downsize the screen, the logo, and the menu deforms (please see the attached screenshots). Both should be adopted to the new screen size. Like the below website: [url removed, login to view]
- The site opens after loading everything, and this gives the customer a feeling like a "slow site". Instead of this it should open directly.