Looking for a competent Wordpress developer to work with Autralian based IT company to produce a Wordpress website for a client.
The premise of the website is a horse racing/gambling tipping website, which will have content largely managed by the end client.
We prefer the use of established themes and plug-ins and modifications only made where necessary. Most of what is required is achievable with various mainstream plugins.
A full brief is available on request.
Aside from standard wordpress pages/features the main things we will need developed into the site is the following
- Sharp, professional & sexy design (examples can be given)
- Mobile & Tablet friendly, responsive design
- Membership account creation, all users can create an account, Starting with a "free account" with limited access to membership features. Then there will be a "Paid account" upgrade that can be done via PayPal after creating an account, and then the user will have access to the paying member only pages.
- Paying members will have the option to pay by month, 6 month, or 12 months up front.
- Members chat room
- Ability to create posts using certain taxonomy/categories that will show in designated advertising areas on the website (for use by paying sponsors).
You will be supplied with:
- logo artwork
- web space which you can develop in on our Australian based web servers, with both FTP and SQL access (PHPmyAdmin).
- NEAT AND TIDY CODE/NAMING CONVENTIONS AND FILE MANAGEMENT IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST.
- No changes to core files, Child themes used where appropriate
- Knowledge of Wordpress, PHP, CSS, HTML and basic photoshop.
- Good english skills
Good English skills necessary. Please send me a message or ask any questions that is not made clear.
We have used several freelancers in the past, please do not just bid on this project without first considering the requirements.
127 freelancers are bidding on average $2407 for this job
Hi ! please check out our online design and development Portfolio : [url removed, login to view] we would like to discuss the project in greater details. warm regards Pat for DevWorkshop Team