Pacific Gas & Electric, San Francisco, CA
Project: Daily Briefing DashBoard (DBD) Jan'14 – till date
Daily Briefing dashboard is something prepared for executives who used to check the dashboard everyday around 7AM and depending on the critically they took their action. We use various data sources to get the data and consume the same using wcf services to bind it in json. Daily Briefing dashboard use HTML5 web messing as well to interact between different applications (i.e. between a GIS application and tables).
Daily Briefing dashboard using Telerik KendoUi and Telerik Kendo DataViz controls to design the UI.
• Requirement Gathering from Client.
• Estimation of the project.
• Planning of the project (including addition of offshore resources)
• Define the Project Architecture and Project Life-Cycle.
• Define Infrastructure of the project
• Learn Telerik Kendo UI.
• Design entire UI using HTML5 Kendo UI.
• Write Wcf services (output format is JSon) and consume them in HTML5.
• Develop critical Store Procedures
• Unit Testing of the Application
• SPOC of the entire project
• Team Foundation Server Admin activities.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $19/hour for this job
I have more than 10 years of experience in PHP and open source, also have experience of handling complex project and I'm very much confident that I will able to manage this project. Please give chance to prove myself.