Looking for a Magento expert to help me create a website.
Colorful, clean wholesale website for professional florists and floral designers to have easy access to multiple flowers, varieties and product information. These are professionals and artists, so I want the site to be pretty (not cluttered) and functional. I also require the page to be responsive for mobile and tablet use.
Required for the site:
1. Each Product must have a delivery date calendar (I need to be able to control each product's availability on the back end)
2. I need all pricing to be hidden unless a customer has an approved account
3. Live Chat option
Ideally, I would like all back end functionality to be as simple and automated as possible from the beginning.
- An "at a glance" view of current orders, shipments and unfulfilled items.
- To easily manage all the farms I work with and associate them with the products on my page
- To add/edit products in bulk and individually.
-Customer Account Manager - tiered level pricing and automated messages for pending accounts and account approval
There is more to this, but this gives you a general idea. I have an extensive product catalog and each product will have different availability throughout the year and may be sourced from several different farms.
I need someone familiar with e-commerce that has extensive magento experience and understands SEO, and website design.
69 freelancers are bidding on average $581 for this job
Hi, I can assist you with this project. Here is a sampling of the few of my work contained at my portfolio: [url removed, login to view] Please reply back so we can discuss. Regards, DT