Your task is to design the entire website including the backend database that will store user data. The website is a collection of user-submitted images with tags. The user content must be filterable with categories. Html tags must lead to the respective html webpage.
A very important feature of the website is being able to track when the user clicks the html tag and ends up purchasing any item. The system must be able to track/count/store when each individual user clicks the html link, goes to an ecommerce store, and purchases the item.
The website will have main components:
1) Home page
2) User registration/login and user must be able to register with an existing facebook/twitter/instagram accounts
3) Contact page
4) Categories page that will contain filters that will allow the user to sort through the online database content
5) An image upload page
The website will also have an adjacent database, written in MySQL.
In addition, the website must:
- Utilize a modern web design template
- Be mobile responsive
- Be search-engine-optimized
The code must be:
- Grouped intuitively by the task each block performs
- Commented to clearly describe the task
A user manual must be provided along with the completed work that will:
- Speak to the audience of someone who has beginner-to-moderate experience with:
- Describe to the sponsor of the project how to modify simple elements of a web page such as text in sections, logo names, descriptions, etc.