write a book
This project received 40 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $509 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 AUD
What I am after is someone to write me an e-book on Overcoming Anxiety, leave the name of the book to me. A very basic overview would be:
A simple e-book giving a "3 step" or "5 step" process to overcome anxiety, broken down into:
- Defining anxiety
- Give the history of anxiety
- Explain what the reader needs to know before tackling it
- Offer an action plan to overcome it (3 step or 5 step, with evidence/science backing, examples etc)
- Offer advice on how to apply the action plans and skills in the future to combat the various types/symptoms of anxiety, during especially challenging times, and when dealing with others (family, coworkers, community members).
I am looking for an expert in this area so please provide any credentials you may have or examples of previous work in this area.
- It needs to be instantly relatable.
- Quick, easy practical solutions. Complexity creates confusion.
- 25,000-40,000 words total (50-80 pages)
- Academic writing would not be something that is required. Academics use big words, long paragraphs, and lots of references to build their case. Most casual readers won’t put up with that. You need to get to the point, say it as simply as possible, and move on without wasting a lot of words.
- Someone who is an expert in this area with personal experience would be a big help to the reader.
If you would like any more info let me know, as I said I am new to this.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online