I will have a master list of product (i.e. 2000 products) with Name/URL1(argos) /URL2(amazon). Software will, for each of the 2000 products, will
1) go to [url removed, login to view] product details page (i.e [url removed, login to view]) and scrap these data:
Product Name (Kidde Smoke Alarm with Light and Hush Button)
Product ID (7002991)
About This Product part (i.e. Enjoy the peace..)
Number of Reviews (i.e 162 )
Overall Rating (i.e. 4.7)
Collection details for Parametric Postcode entry (i.e RH125XD)
Delivery details for Parametric Postcode entry (i.e same as Collection)
2) go to [url removed, login to view] product details page (i.e https://www.amazon.co.uk/Kidde-I9080UKC-Smoke-Alarm-Premium/dp/B006B2EREG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1489967071&sr=8-1&keywords=Kidde+Smoke+Alarm+with+Light+and+Hush+Button) and scrap these data
1) Product Name (Kidde I9080UKC Smoke Alarm - Premium General Purpose with Test Light & Hush)
2) Price (£10.17)
3) Prime Available (Yes)
4) Minimum New Price (£8.92)
5) Customer Reviews (84)
6) Review Stars (4.6 over 5)
7) Product Description (The Kidde KIDI9080UKC smoke alarm...)
All to be presented in a simple tabular format, rows will represent each of the 2000 master product list; columns will show above details. I will need the table in excel or CSV format as well.
53 freelancers are bidding on average $153 for this job
Hi, After reviewing the project description I know that I'm an excellent fit for this [login to view URL]'s discuss and start right now. Awaiting for your positive reply thanks.
Hi, I understand the project requirements and willing to start as soon as possible. Kindly share the details and I will deliver with high quality. Looking forward to work with you. Thanks & Regards Khushi India
I can process both sources in less than two days and I can offer you best price here. You have pretty good project description so all I need to start is your current input file. Thanks. Roman
Hi, i'm a professional C# web bot programmer, and i can provide you with a web bot that will scrape data from both websites, please let me know if you are interested, thanks.