Qualities needed in Freelancer:
1. Understands that scheduling is important. —> If you can’t make a meeting, propose new times, and continue to follow up until the meeting happens, we won't work well together. Be aware of my timezone and availability.
2. Communicates well —> Provides daily updates (mandatory), provides an easy to follow plan of where we are in relation to completing the project (big picture) and the task (small picture) as well as what’s left and the amount of time needed for each. Great english is mandatory. If I need to talk, they don’t brush me off.
3. Respectful of time —> Does not take days to respond to an email or text message. Has access to a strong communications infrastructure.—> I know we don’t have flying cars yet or teleporters, but if you’re in this line of work you should at least have very stable internet connection (…barring any natural disaster)
4. Freelancer to provide meeting minutes (template to be provided).
5. I cannot work with someone who passively stalls. I need someone who gets it done. I will not work with someone who is trying to play "hot potato tennis” or phone tag. I need the work done.
-Daily updates are mandatory
-Confirm primary methods and applications for communication (WhatsApp, Skype, etc.)
-Confirm communication infrastructure strength.
-Provide meeting minutes based on template (to be provided upon acceptance of job)
-Feedback will be left after the circuit is assembled and tested
I need a circuit that can connect to 6 motors (5 motors and one pump) and control the actions of the 6 motors based on provided inputs and subroutines. The pump will have use All features of the circuit will be bluetooth controlled.
Pressure release valves
[All main features, even if not mentioned above, will be blue tooth accessible]
Additional features of the device will be:
Bluetooth (BT) enabled
It needs to be rechargeable via USB port.
Green light indicates completely charged
Flashing blue light when recharge is needed
Quick Start feature starts designated default program
Log of all activity is captured and able to be transferred via BT
Pressure sensors (range of levels)
Release valves (2)
The circuit needs to be compact and as sleek/streamlined as possible. It can’t have inductors and resistors sticking up in random places. Smooth it out. Make it look professional not like a science project.
PCB BOM with all supporting components
Component selection list in spreadsheet format
Component costing in spreadsheet format
Gerber files for fabrication
Manufacture files created
Layout design and Gerber generation for PCB fabrication
The deliverables are received.
independent resource builds circuit and confirms specs and testing.
Motor inputs to be provided upon award of project.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $2444 for this job
I am an Electrical and Electronics Engineer. I can deliver your requirements. I may also help you in other fields as I have my team for other topics as well.