Find Information from Websites
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $4 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $8 USD / hour
Two other assignments for ya:
HDMI MONITOR (40 min - $9)
My goal is to have an HDMI monitor/screen in the basement for a computer screen instead of using my laptop. I’d like to go downstairs and plug my laptop into an HDMI cord which will enable me to use the large screen, which will imitate an iMac desktop screen.
• Please research how many inches in size the iMac desktop is. Then research what common types of setups people use with a tandem laptop & fixed monitor. I’ve seen some neat setups where they put the Macbook in a dock and use it as a second monitor. Or maybe they just transfer everything to the main monitor via HDMI, but the dock is super cool and convenient. (10 mins)
• Please look for this size used HDMI monitor on CL Denver, eBay, Amazon Prime (used), and one other used equipment store online. Note the cheapest option (locally or w/ shipping included) I don’t care what brand. (20 mins).
• Please send me price and pics and I will confirm purchase (5 mins)
• Arrange for purchase online (or if Craigslist, contact person and setup time for me to pickup monitor, ideally after 7pm during the week) (10 mins+ / TBD). If online, process order and ship to dreamshack.
BRAD’S VOLVO XC70 ($15/hr)
• Look up the dealership location in the booklet
• Take to dealership and get scheduled maintenance
* Payment for this will come out of the next rental earnings
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online