* Be available for 8 hours between the hours of 8 am EST and 5 pm EST
* Be able to fluently write and read in English
* Solid grammar and writing ability
* Be able to respond to customers within a timely fashion within our SLA (1hr<)
* Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for contact.
* Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
We use ZenDesk and will provide a training session as well templates for you to use. You should have the initiative to pursue our technology stack. There will be resources allotted to you to catch up to speed with how to handle the Customer Support Representative job. There will be weekly check-up sessions, and we do reserve the option to expand this to daily stand up like check-ups. Tickets will come in daily, it is you're responsibility to respond to them, all activity will be tracked. Please do feel comfortable to reach out with any issues - we prefer to have a comfortable remote work opportunity for you.
44 freelancers are bidding on average $22/hour for this job
Have done telemarketing for about four years now. Selling different products and services. I am also very organized and very professional with a Bachelors in Management from an USA University