Create a Web Service to return XML data from Database
This project was successfully completed by viralrparikh9414 for $300 USD in 10 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $400 USD
Completed In10 days
We have an online application build in C#.net and Razor which manages and displays loan documents. We'd like to create a web service that returns an XML file of all current loans and the documents associated with that loan. An example of this XML file is attached. This data would be pulled directly from the database which stores all the loan information.
1. External user sends a request to the Web Service. That XML request should contain a unique id and password to ensure that only certain users can retrieve data. If there is a standard/better way to validate requests we can use a different system that you recommend. One other thought we had is to validate based on IP address which may be an easier option.
2. The validation check should be build so that multiple users can be added to the system. This can be a table in the database or some other secure method to validate users.
3. Once the request is validated the Web Service will return an XML response similar to the attached document. This will contain a list of loans from the database with each document associated with the loan and that document's status. I can assist writing the SQL code to grab this list from the database if needed.
4. Integrate the web service into our development site for testing.
5. Provide us with the final code, all source code and instructions for moving this to our production server.
Please let me know if you have any questions and I will be happy to answer them.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online