I have an existing application that needs to be fixed from where it is, and add the following functionality:
1) Make it work under windows 7 32 and 64 bits editions (in addition to windows xp and all editions upto windows 7 64 bit OS).
8) Allow XFDF files to be searched, not only PDFs (please check the upload as below)
I am attaching the application I have designed a long time ago with the source code, I need an option there to be able to load XFDF files in the table, and chose what fields to display form it, check how I can sort and so on. Please check the application and let me know if you can let me load xfdf files too. This is really important for me.
For XFDF - let me set what field is the SUM field, and what other fields are matchhed to what columns in the application.
(see the application).
Make sure the applciation can now run on windows xp upto and including windows 7 32 and 64 bit versions.
The XFDF files need to be displayed too in the search, and extract from them the information as I need
Let me assign for each field in XFDF file what is it linked to. for example: field 1 in XFDF can be linked to description
let me set this in config file
the SUM column is set already in the config for existing app.
just make sure that when i assign what fields are going to what columns, I can assign from XFDF a field that will be linked lets say to Subject field in my program, then in my program I set Subject to be the SUm field.
The sum is realy not a file sum, but simple the addition of all subject field numbers, if they exist and entered by me
this is done for accounting, receipts achiving and retrival purposes.
The files, source code and samples pdf/xfdf are attached to this posting.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
all windows versions: windows xp upto and including windows 7 32 and 64 bit versions.
no additional components or special installs of an additional drivers, utilities, software.