Editor & Writing Team Manager Required for On-Going Position at Established Photography Blog
This project received 24 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $28 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $25 USD / hour
Hi my name is Josh and I run [url removed, login to view]
We're a well established 5-year-old photography blog, providing educational resources for mostly beginner photographers.
We currently have an editor, but she can't provide us with the hours we require, so she's decided it's best to give the job to someone else.
The job includes:
- Editing blog posts for spelling, punctuation, grammar, and formatting
- SEO research on the types of content we want to write about (you will be trained in this)
- Managing SEO outreach (someone else will do the outreach for you)
- Finding writers who can write for us
- Managing a team of writers
You will be provided with:
- An almost unlimited budget for paying for content
- The right to work as many hours as you'd like, provided you can find the writers
- SEO tools for research
- A platform for managing the blog post schedule
- Training on how to use wordpress and notes on the house style
If you’re interested, please fill in this shot form: [url removed, login to view]
Please also include any information you think I may find relevant, such as experience running teams, or SEO experience.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online