Development of an Android based application having integration with Google API
The application should broadly cover the following functionalities:
1. There are two major components:
• User’s application (Android application)
• Admin’s application (Desktop)
• Application requires both ways communication; Admin User and vice versa.
2. User Registration System (all the users who install the App will be directed through a registration system so as to keep them in a tracking loop)
3. Plotting of point of interest (POI) with it’s attribute information such as villages, schools and police stations
4. Live User Tracking System (tracking the exact location of users without any information provided from the users side)
5. Emergency Response System: There should be an emergency button on the app with the help of which each user can call for help & also indicate their exact location.
• On clicking of help button, applications sends information to the server for help along with it’s coordinates (Lat/Long).
• Once this is received on server, an alert message appears along with the display of their exact location on Google map.
• Point of Location is displayed in a BLINKING MANNER on the admin’s map.
6. User Path Plotting System (based on every users last 2 or 3 locations, the app will automatically generate a path the user is about to follow next)
7. Merging with Play Store (The app will be available on the largest Android Store i.e. the Play Store, Apple Store)
8. User Search & Query System (with filters like name, number, last active time, roads, landmarks etc.)
9. Ability to create a rescue path plot on users map, to help them find a way out of their problem/emergency
10. Ability for admin to give direction to nearest rescue center to reach the user via message