Building a Temperature Monitoring Server SIM800C
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $137 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
We have a temperature sensor and a door monitoring sensor that upload its status through a SIM800C module.
The module sends its values as below:
http://"ip"/sendTemp/id=33/avg=0.00/max=0.00/min=[url removed, login to view]
For door status:
The server needs to look like the one in the attached picture.
The server must have real time door status shown and whenever the door is OPENED/CLOSED an email must be sent to the user, also the server must show the duration that the door was left open.
The server must have the ability to show history values of temperature over the last 7 days.
We need this project to be done ASAP, please bid your actual price and the duration.
Browse Related Skills
- Migrate Magento Sites on AWS with nginx & Teach me the whole Procedure
- redirect http to https in our AWS
- Point multiple domain names to multiple pages on my WP Multi Site hosted on an Amazon EC2 server
- Set domain name for a website on Virtualmin/webmin
- Install Ruby Script and PHP script onto AWS -- 3
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online