Help with Business Finance -- 3
- Status Closed
- Budget $10 - $30 USD
- Total Bids 12
FINA 460, Fall 2016 Portfolio Project
1. Calculate calendar year returns for each index from 2004 through 2015.
2. For each of the eight rolling five year periods from 2004 to 2015 and the entire period from 2004 to 2015, calculate the average return and standard deviation of each index, and the correlation coefficient between the indices.
3. For each of the nine time periods, calculate and graph the opportunity set using 5% increments. For each graph also calculate and graph the minimum variance portfolio and the optimal portfolio.
4. Create another graph which shows all the opportunity sets on one graph.
5. Comment on your results.
Use attached excel docGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online