Writing about Modern Business in Comparative Perspective
This project is now closed with a project budget of $15 - $30 SGD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $30 SGD
The Assignment should be 2000 to 2200 in length. This assignment is under "Modern Business in Comparative Perspectives" module.
Following is the title of the essay:
"Answer only ONE of the following"
1. Why do major economies generate different approaches to production and operations management, and have these differences significantly influenced competitive advantages between nations?
2. Does Chandler’s model of integrated managerial enterprise explain the organization of large companies in major economies and the long-term competitiveness of nations?
3. Do contrasts in the long-term financing and ownership of business explain national differences in the governance and management of firms, and fundamentally account for the success of major economies?
4. To what extent are differences in the institutional and organizational characteristics and in the long-term performance of national business systems the result of ‘early’ or ‘late’ industrialization?
5. Does Porter’s ‘Diamond’ concept convincingly explain the achievements of major national business systems, or are their weaknesses, theoretically and empirically, in his arguments?
Any one of the above question can be answered if you have in depth knowledge of the question.
Important criteria for assessment :
a) Overall: Answering the question(s); knowledge and understanding of theory and literature; knowledge and reference to appropriate cases and evidence; and analysis and structure.
b) Data: Draw upon the suggested readings indicated for each lecture and workshop and are encouraged to seek out and use additional apposite material including case study examples.
c) Logic and coherence: Introduce the topic, e.g. presenting an overview and indicating the key theoretical and empirical points that will cover the topic or validate your argument. The core of the assignment or exam question answering should then investigate each of these key issues in turn. You should bear in mind the links between each key issue and your main argument and the links between the key issues. The conclusion should summarize and re-emphasize the main argument and key points.
D) References: In text Harvard referencing. At least 15 academic reference is needed.
The assignment is required back by 22 Jan 2017 GMT(+8) 2100 at the latest. Only freelancers having extensive knowledge on the topic may bid. Lexis and English needs to be impeccable.
Attached with a file with more details for the assignment requirement.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online