Academic Writing, Course work
This project received 39 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $109 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Looking for HR professional the activity should be written with no plagiarism:
All activities below should be undertaken:
Activity A – 600 Words
(Note: The CIPD HR Profession Map can be accessed at: [url removed, login to view] map/[url removed, login to view] )
Write a report in which you:
• briefly summarise the HR Professional Map (i.e. the 2 core professional areas, the remaining
professional areas, the bands and the behaviours)
• comment on the activities and knowledge specified within any 1 professional area, at either band 1
or band 2, identifying those you consider most essential to your own (or other identified) HR role.
Activity B – 900 Words
With reference to your own (or other identified) HR role, outline how an HR practitioner should ensure the services they provide are timely and effective. You should include:
• understanding customer needs (include examples of 3 different customers and 1 need for each, and explain how you would prioritise conflicting needs)
• effective communication (include examples of 3 different communication methods and the advantages and disadvantages of each)
• effective service delivery (include: delivering service on time, delivering service on budget, dealing with difficult customers, handling and resolving complaints)
Activity C – No Word Limit
(Note: CIPD Associate Membership Criteria can be downloaded at
[url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view])
At the beginning of the course you are required to undertake a self-assessment of capabilities as an HR or L&D practitioner against the CIPD Associate Membership requirements. Produce a report that shows:
• Explain what you understand by continuing professional development
• Undertake a self-assessment against the CIPD Associate Membership criteria, identifying any areas
you need to develop in order to meet them.
• Evaluate at least two development options for meeting needs
• Using a template, such as [url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view] devise a plan to meet your development needs, including those identified above, and the achievement of your CIPD qualification. The plan should be for a minimum of 6 months.
At the end of the course you will be required to:
1. Reflect on performance against the plan,
2. Identify learning points for the future and,
3. Revise the plan by reviewing what you have learnt from each unit against the plan and adjusting
development needs accordingly.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online