Geolocation is a type of modern technology that gives detailed information on a user’s location and time. It can be used to help determine a user’s exact geographical position and movement. A geolocation Developer is someone who is skilled in using techniques such as Global Positioning System (GPS) and the geographic aspect of the internet to determine the geographical position of a website visitor.
What does this mean for you? To put it simply, our Geolocation Developer can help you create user-centric applications that integrate location-based services with other resources inside your system. As such, you can build maps that show real-time traffic, or search engines that pull content from different parts of the world. The possibilities are endless. From latitude and longitude coordinates to virtual reality, our expert team can design custom solutions for anyone.
Here's some projects that our expert Geolocation Developer made real:
- Generating visuals such as maps and the likes according to geographical data
- Translating materials from one language to another based on a particular location
- Engaging in aerial mapping of locations
- Applying decimals degrees to enhance geolocation accuracy
- Databasing information through copy data into CSV format
- Detecting IP ranges to obtain current web visitor locations
- Guiding clients through site visits in specified areas
Geolocation technology have cleverly progressed over the years, with even more exciting prospects coming up in tandem with the advancements of the internet and machine learning. If you need assistance with such tasks, our Geolocation Developer at Freelancer.com are ready to provide innovative solutions tailored to your needs. Post your project now and let one of our specialists power up your business game!From 38,299 reviews, clients rate our Geolocation Developers 4.8 out of 5 stars.
Hire Geolocation Developers
1. All building footprints need to be digitized including apartments, skyscrapers, commercial, residential, garages, shafts, etc... 2. Floor-wise splitting need to be done 3. Open area needs to be removed from BFP. 4. Given images are top projected Ortho images, unwanted base movement is not required. 5. High planimetric accuracy is required (+/-0.5 meters) *2 key deliverables, First to build a solution document for me for the assigned tasks Second to build the videos of those solutions he./she will work during the project.
I own a pool company and would like to have someone to implement the following for me:
My goal is to create an efficient snag system for buildings that can be used in order to quickly identify any issues or defects in the construction process. To achieve this, I am looking for a hybrid system that includes both paper-based and software-based solutions, and may possibly include the implementation of a mobile app as well. Furthermore, this system must be of an interactive nature, where I can easily record and track any data regarding issues identified in the building structure. This system must not only provide a basic checklist but also provide a detailed report and interactive application to ensure that no issues are overlooked in the snagging process.
We are looking for multi-skilled candidates with a quantitative background for the position of GIS analyst. GIS analysts are responsible for discovering patterns and trends through spatial mapping, developing mapping applications and tools, and managing a digital library of geographic maps captured by drones in various file types, among other duties. GIS Analyst Responsibilities: Analyzing spatial data through the use of mapping software. Discovering patterns and trends through spatial mapping of data. Designing digital maps with geographic data and other data sources. Creating "shapefiles" to merge topographical data with external data by layering external data over a topographical map. Producing maps showing the spatial distribution of various kinds of data, including crime st...