Computer Generated Imagery (CGI) is a powerful form of digital media used to create spectacular 3D visuals, ranging from movies to games, and even various designs for graphic design projects. A CGI Developer is an expert in the field of graphic design and computer programming, with specialities in 3D modelling and 3D animation software. Using this software and advanced techniques such as motion tracking, they are able to produce realistic and impressive visuals.
Here's some projects that our expert CGI Developers made real:
- Architectural fictions brought to life as realistic 3D renderings
- Interactive 3D environments ready for embedding onto webpages
- Industrial warehouses designed using Lumion’s photorealistic approach
- A realistic exterior design for someone’s new home
- VFX masterpieces showing dynamic bugs crawling and flying on a face
- Short films from Korea National University of Arts given life with CGI animations
- Vector images of concrete and gems using striking colors and shapes
As you can see our experienced CGI Developers have turned complex demands into stunning realities for each of these clients. Whether you want to visualize a building or animate creatures for a video production, our specialty freelancers on Freelancer.com are capable of bringing your vision to life with captivating results. Post your project today on Freelancer.com and hire a CGI Developer to bring your project to life!From 24,739 reviews, clients rate our CGI Developers 4.9 out of 5 stars.
Hire CGI Developers
We are looking for a VFX artist for our short film, for one particular scene. The action takes place inside a particle accelerator ranging in size from 2 to 10 nanometers. (quantum "measurement"). The idea is to create a 60 second scene showing what the particles look like as they divide and move inside the accelerator. The image resembles images of spaces and the Universe itself.