Compliance is an important process when it comes to governance, risks, and controls. It involves understanding the regulations, laws and requirements of laws, as well as processes and procedures that organizations must follow in order to comply in their industry or region. A Compliance Expert can support clients with these tasks, ensuring that their operations remain in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
At Freelancer.com, we recognize the importance of finding the right Compliance Expert for a project and uncovered what some of our experts have made real for previous clients.
Here's some projects that our Compliance Experts made real:
- Drafting agreements on anti-bribery policies
- Implementing systems to ensure proper bookkeeping, payroll, and security compliance
- Facilitating the US District Appeals Court in providing the requested nurses towards Florida Hospital & IHS
- Analyzing the SAP GRC process to gain a better understanding of auditing procedures
- Updating web applications to meet 508 Compliance standards
- Assisting cannabis businesses in filing their applications
- Generating compliance ICS checklists
- Advising on accounting services including QuickBooks, bookkeeping and reconciliations
- Conducting detailed audits of small business accounts for fiscal and compliance standards
At Freelancer.com, we strive to provide our clients with skilled experts who can guarantee that all operations remain compliant with the necessary policies and regulations. If you’re looking for an expert to help ensure your success in this area post a project today and hire a Compliance expert from Freelancer.com!From 7,007 reviews, clients rate our Compliance Experts 4.93 out of 5 stars.
Hire Compliance Experts
I'm dreaming of owning a Minecraft server for players from all over the world (and it would be very nice to have some income from it but not needed), but I simply lack the knowledge to get started. Could anyone help me get started with this pretty big job?
We are looking for Information Security & Compliance officers to support one of our banking client. Individual must be strong at Compliance related activities and should meet below skills and competencies - What You Will Do Be SME for all applicable regulations, guidelines and industry best practices to manage risk and ensure compliance. Be the single point of contact for all external entities related to Security and Compliance communications. Owner for all security documentation such as policies, standards, and procedures. Owner for driving security controls across all organization functions. Build continuous assessment practice which is super set of all required regulatory compliance. Manages and supports Information Security Risk Management Life-cycle for the organization. Provide...
I'm looking for a policy writer for a mental health practice in Portland, Oregon. We want to expand and be able to bring on Bachelor's Level counselors under the supervision of the chief counselor.