Furthermore, backbone.js allows your developers to quickly add custom models such as payments methods, tax rules, forms and widgets etc. A backbone.js developer can also take care of automated tests for continuously improving the performance of the product, enforce database integrations and make sure that all parts of the app play nicely with each other by ensuring scalable API integrations as layers around them can come in handy if the project is expected to scale up eventually.
Here's some projects that our expert backbone.js Developer made real:
- Created innovative interactive solutions for web application fields like ecommerce and social networking
- Developed high performance enterprise solutions for web applications
- Developed efficient user interfaces for web apps using backbone.js components
- Developed coding standards and quality assurance checks for large system architecture files
- Involved in development process to ensure adherence to coding standards
- Created rich prototypes to present new ideas with UI/UX design team
- Developed rules/processes for production builds in JIRA systems
Backbone.js Developers utilizing this amazing technology get the benefit of more control over their web applications while making development and testing faster and easier than ever before. That way the client can have cutting edge applications at a faster rate than ever before with relatively less manpower needed while keeping their cost low while they get top quality workmanship from professionals who specialize in creating seamless web experiences that offer maximum results as well as minimum overhead costs. To hire such a professional, be sure to post your project on Freelancer.com today!From 8,420 reviews, clients rate our backbone.js Developers 4.91 out of 5 stars.
Hire backbone.js Developers
Se requiere habilitar el CAF documento factura electrónica (33) SII Chile por ambiente de uso: Contabilidad Punto de ventas Actualmente tenemos operativo el flujo con boleta electrónica (39) SII Chile, el cual se puede tomar como ejemplo para replicar a otros tipos de documentos. Flujo: 1.- se inicia punto de venta 2.- se selecciona al cliente, se vende con tipo documento factura. 3.- factura es enviada a la cola. Tareas: 1.- Dejar operativo el flujo de toma de CAF folios de facturas (33) y nota de credito (61) desde ambiente punto de venta y contabilidad. 2.- Los retornos realizados desde el backoffice modulo punto de venta/pedido. actualmente no permite terminar el flujo para nota de credito, dado a que da un error al momento de validad el documento. 3.- Seguir las mi...