Audiobooks are a wonderful form of entertainment and an incredible resource for the visually impaired. An audiobook is an audio file that contains all the text and dialogue of a book, usually read by a narrator. A great audiobook offers a perfect balance between professional production values, an accurate reading of the text, dynamic character voices and sound effects that bring the story to life. An Audiobook Producer can take any book and employ all the necessary tweaks to make it sound like a professionally recorded audiobook.
Audiobooks have become increasingly popular over the past few years and many of them are now available for purchase on digital platforms like Audible or iTunes. A great Audiobook Producer is a must-have in order to create a successful audiobook. They are responsible for recording, editing and mastering to make sure the final product meets all necessary standards and follows a set of guidelines for production values and range. In order to have a unique sounding audiobook, the producer can rely on their personal narrative style that can give the greater diversity when creating custom projects.
Here's some projects our expert Audiobook Producers made real:
- Creating Natural Language Narration with Professional Production Values
- Recorded Tutorials & Promotional Videos with Voice Over in Various Languages
- Reading Fixed Sentences with Dynamic Character Voices in Different Accents
- Recording Long Form Content with Native Gaelic Speakers
- Recording Various Lengths of Content in Different Native Languages
At Freelancer.com we have hundreds of talented audiobook producers that can help you create a product that will attract, engage and entertain your audience. There’s no doubt you’ll be happy with the results if you hire one of our industry professionals. Reach out today, post your project on Freelancer.com, hire an Audiobook Producer and see how our producers can make your books come alive!From 12,516 reviews, clients rate our Audiobook Producers 4.88 out of 5 stars.
Hire Audiobook Producers
1. We are looking for: Native Kazakh speaker for the job of Transcription Quality Controller. This is a large remote work project that will last 2-3 months. 2. You must: -Pay attention to detail. -Kazakh language is your native language. -Accurate Kazakh spelling, punctuation and grammar. -Proofread and edit in detail. -Fluent in English, knowledge of Chinese is a plus. 3. Requirements: -Must have a PC or Mac. -Internet connection. - Basic typing skills required. -Attention to detail. -Excellent listening skills. -Experience working with transcribed audio and transcription job quality control -Pass transcription assessment 4. Solid Compensation: -Pay depends on proficiency level and amount of work completed. -Work ranges from 5 seconds to 30 seconds per audio clip. ...