Aerospace Engineering Jobs
Aerospace Engineering is a field that focuses on the design, development, testing, and production of air and spacecraft. This includes aircraft, satellites, missiles, and launch vehicles. Aerospace Engineers must possess a unique combination of critical thinking and problem-solving skills to create safe, effective, and economical designs. With the help of our skilled Aerospace Engineers, clients can build equipment that can operate amidst tremendous atmospheric stresses and forces.
Here's some projects that our expert Aerospace Engineers have made real:
- Simulations of real-world mechanics
- Design and modelling of aerospace systems
- Analysis of airflows over components
- Optimization of aerospace components
- Modelling of space station design
- Development of CAD models for sounding rockets
- Innovative solutions to turbofan problems
- Creation of robust evidence-based stockpile designs
- Calculation of wind forces on inclined cylinders
- Evaluation of domestic innovation in aircrafts in China from various eras
- Airfoil analysis using advanced tools such as QBlade.
Our Aerospace Engineers are experienced in a broad range of areas, allowing them to leverage their knowledge and experience to help our clients solve complex tasks related to Aerospace Engineering. If you have a project that requires an experienced Aerospace Engineer then post it now on Freelancer.com and get the help you need today.From 12,570 reviews, clients rate our Aerospace Engineers 4.86 out of 5 stars.
Hire Aerospace Engineers
I am Looking for Aerospace Engineer with an experience in Design and Engineering of Radio Controlled (RC) model of Aircrafts or Drones. Small Project, need design and engineering of detachable Wings and Tail unit for predetermined configuration of small RC model of all electric Aircraft / Drone (880mm Wing Span, L= 1600mm, MTOW 55-60kg), as shown in the attached images. More Images and info will be provided after job acceptance. Project need to be completed in 3-4 weeks SKILSS ARE REQUIRED: Aircraft Design and Engineering, RC Aircraft Models / Drones Design and Engineering, Aircraft Performance Calculations, Mechanical / Structural Engineering, CAD/CAM JOB INCLUDES: 1. Calculations of major performance parameters of the predetermined RC Aircraft/Drone Model configuration including, bu...