Need custom built freelance website using php jobs

Filter

My recent searches
Filter by:
Budget
to
to
to
Skills
Languages
    Job State
    11 need custom built freelance website using php jobs found, pricing in USD

    ...are currently overloaded and are in need of a freelance web developer that can help us complete a web application that is built off of PyroCMS Pro and Codeigniter. The application is currently around 70% complete, and we need someone to hop in to help wrap up the remaining 30%. The project consists of a website that is the sales outlet for memberships

    $2254 (Avg Bid)
    $2254 Avg Bid
    3 bids

    ...are currently overloaded and are in need of a freelance web developer that can help us complete a web application that is built off of PyroCMS Pro and Codeigniter. The application is currently around 70% complete, and we need someone to hop in to help wrap up the remaining 30%. The project consists of a website that is the sales outlet for memberships

    $2832 (Avg Bid)
    $2832 Avg Bid
    51 bids

    ...-Joomla customization -PHP script customization -JavaScript -Flash -AJAX -Web design ## Deliverables I am looking for a Bangalore-based company that can devote 150 man days between 2 Feb and 27 April for a set of 12-14 projects. The team needs to have strong skill sets in the following areas: -Joomla customization -PHP script customization

    $2856 (Avg Bid)
    $2856 Avg Bid
    5 bids

    ...that can devote 120 work days between 2 Feb and 27 April for a set of 12-14 projects. The team needs to have strong skillsets in the following areas: -Joomla customisation -PHP script customisation -Javascript -Flash -AJAX -Web design I will be coming to Bangalore for 3 months to ensure fast development of the sites. I already have designers based

    min $3000
    Sealed
    min $3000
    17 bids

    ...-Joomla customization -PHP script customization -JavaScript -Flash -AJAX -Web design ## Deliverables I am looking for a Bangalore-based company that can devote 150 man days between 2 Feb and 27 April for a set of 12-14 projects. The team needs to have strong skill sets in the following areas: -Joomla customization -PHP script customization

    $3399 (Avg Bid)
    $3399 Avg Bid
    7 bids

    I need a programmer (will only work directly with programmer NOT middle man) to help finish a site that first programmer tooK WAYYYY to long to complete so I had to let them go. The site is about 75-85% done and I need a programmer to finish the rest in less than 30 days. The site is a PHP site and most of the functionality is already there, only

    $1475 (Avg Bid)
    Featured
    $1475 Avg Bid
    1 bids

    I'm in need of a freelance ****Linux Webmaster**** about 3 hours a week. I ****also need an experienced PHP programmer**** about 10 to 15 hours per week (sometimes more). My pay rate is up to ****$40/hr****. _For the Webmaster job_: I manage a number of client's websites and have two dedicated Linux servers (using CPanel 11, and DirectAdmin). I

    $500 - $5000
    $500 - $5000
    0 bids

    I'm in need of a freelance **Linux Webmaster** about 3 hours a week. I **also need an experienced PHP programmer** about 10 to 15 hours per week (sometimes more). My pay rate is up to **$40/hr**. _For the Webmaster job_: I manage a number of client's websites and have two dedicated Linux servers (using CPanel 11, and DirectAdmin). I need som...

    $30 - $500
    $30 - $500
    0 bids

    I need a programmer (will only work directly with programmer NOT middle man) to help finish a site that first programmer tooK WAYYYY to long to complete so I had to let them go. The site is about 75-85% done and I need a programmer to finish the rest in less than 30 days. The site is a PHP site and most of the functionality is already there,

    N/A
    N/A
    0 bids

    ...Design Studio in the UK looking to outsource the PHP & MySQL development of 2 content managed websites in need of development. Both websites have the basic XHTML / CSS templates already built - they would only need tweaking a bit. The first website needs to be a Wordpress integration using a selection of plugins to achieve extended functionali...

    $300 - $1500
    Featured Sealed
    $300 - $1500
    80 bids